Tree, Leaf, & Brush Options
in Meridian Township
If you have fallen leaves, limbs, or other organic yard "waste," there are many options....
- Meridian Recycling Center takes yard waste for $2/bag (30 gal. paper), $15/cu. yard. $5 for Christmas trees (bare/no bag).
- Granger takes yard waste and branches up to 15" in diameter x 8' long. $2/30 gal paper bag. Open 7am-3pm (Mon thru Friday) and Saturday (7am-noon) at 16500 Wood Rd., Lansing. Granger also has residential pick up options. 517-372-2800
- Consider composting or grasscycling to recycle your leaves and grass and improve your landscape. More on yard waste, composting, and grasscycling: click here
- Look under these headings in the yellow pages for help:
- tree service
- landscape contractors
- lawn maintenance
- rental services (chipper/shredder, chainsaws, etc.)
- Call 211. 211 is a community information and referral service that may have suggestions, depending upon where you live and other circumstances (income, level of emergency, etc.)
- Talk to your neighbors. They may have personal contacts and contractors that can help or a compost pile you can feed. Community gardeners may also want/need your leaves and grass clippings.
- Other: Send ideas to email@example.com and I'll add them here!